Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

The weekly ARC meetings are cancelled going forward.


Logistics

Wednesdays, 14:00 UTC
slack: open-o-tsc.slack.com

Info for meeting:

Join the Meeting

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/633699991
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,633699991# or +16465588656,633699991#
Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 633 699 991
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=oACUUsPAoZ4vkuTi6-Apl0GM_QvcVUy3

ARC Meetings

March 15, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed Agenda:

  1. WD4 and E2E EPA closure

March 8, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed Agenda:

  1. Finalize review M4 Code Freeze project Status: Gildas
  2. Status on WD4 and EPA and impact: Maopeng

March 1, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed Agenda (Chris):

  1. VoLTE walk through.
  2. Action Items from last week.

Feb 22, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda (Uri):

  1. Opens: Uri
  2. Walk through with the lenses of integration: Helen
  3. VNF SDK Model Discussions: Chengli
  4. M3 Project review: impacted PTLs.

Feb 15, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda (Uri):

  1. M3 Architecture Review. Notes are combined with Feb 14 TSC meeting.

Feb 8, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda (Uri):

  1. Opens - ?                                                     All                           (5 min)
  2. Models project update                                 Chengli                 (25 min)
  3. Use case walk through – looking for a presenter.
    1. Idea is to ensure all projects have the basic idea off what new projects (and updated existing use cases) are expected to do and how they interact with other projects, based on Actor/Persona
  4. Mercury ARC “decision list “ / Opens
    1. S3P plans -                                          Helen                    (time permitting…)

Jan 25, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda (Uri):

  1. Opens -                                                      All                          (5 mns)
  2. VNF SDK project update                            Chris Donley         (30 min)

  3. Models project update                               Chengli                 (25 min)
  4. Mercury ARC “decision list “ / Opens

    1. S3P plans -                                       Helen                    (time permitting…)

Jan 18, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda (Uri):

  1. Opens - ?
  2. Multi VIM Project proposal –                      WRS/VMW         (20 min)

  3. Mercury ARC “decision list “ / Opens

    1. S3P plans -                                     Helen                    (10 min)
  4. Models project update                              Chengli                 (15 min)

  5. VNF SDK project update                           Lizongbiao           (15 min)

Jan 11, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda (Uri):

    1. Opens - ?
    2. Multi VIM Project proposal – WRS              (20 min)
    3. SDN hub driver update –Chen Yan CT (20 min)
    4. Mercury ARC “decision list “ / Opens
      1. S3P plans -Helen              (10 min)
      2. Client user story -Olga, Seshu    (10 min)

Jan 4, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda

  1. SFC Update
  2. Mercury ARC "decision list"

Dec 21, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda

Mercury Release project review:

  1. SDNO (20 min)
  2. GS-O (20 min)

Nov 23, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda

  • DM 2.0 - preparation for Multi SDO: Alex, Olga, Lingli, Others?
  • MEF discussions outcomes - Chris
  • Architecture principles - Chris

Nov 16, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Proposed agenda

  • Finish VNF SDK discussion – comments on the slides? Closure on the scope Lizongbiao, All
  • DM 2.0 – prep for Multi SDO - Alex
  • MEF discussion outcomes - Chris
  • Arch principles - Alex
  • Arch diagram

Nov 2, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • Architecture diagram – Alex
  • Actors – Olga/Alex
  • DM
  • Arch principles (time permitting)

Oct 26, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • Take action items where we left back at end of August
  • New project proposal
  • Architecture principles to support new project decisions

Sept 28, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • NFV PlugFest
  • Request for ARC Agenda items for this Friday.

Sept 14, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda
Release 1:

  • Supported actors
  • E2E connection: SDN-O to OpenStack (O35.ARC, O218.ARC)
  • NFVO to OpenStack + ODL: multi Writer?

August 23 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • Preparation for the Architecture Checkpoint next week at Shanghai - review proposal template.

August 17 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Update on the Nanjing Regional Hackfest from the SDNO PTL: Olga H.
  • Update on the Nanjing Regional Hackfest from the Common Services PTL: Huabing
  • Update on the Nanjing Regional Hackfest from the NFVO PTL: Lingli

August 10 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Use Case Review: Olga, Lingli
  • Preparation for the Shanghai Hackfest: All
  • Nanjing Hackfest Update: Lingli

August 3 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Uri Elzur

Agenda

  • Yingjun - Open-O as an OPNFV project (15min) [[:File:OPNFV OPEN-O Requirement Project Proposal V2.0.pdf|OPNFV OPEN-O Requirement]]
  • Olga - Use Case first pass on details (15 min)
  • Alex - VNF SDK update (15 min). By lack of time, this was not covered.

July 27 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Presenting the OPEN-O Integration Project Proposal: Helen
  • Presenting the O-Parent Project Proposal: Helen
  • IT Infrastructure update: Chris D
  • Use Case: Lingli
  • Common Parser Requirements: Huabing
  • Presenting two proposals for the August F2F Meeting: Huabing and Chris D.
  • Action Items

July 20 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Use Case deep-dive: Group Discussion
  • Define next level of documentation: Uri E.
  • Action Items

July 13 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • vCPE use case deep-dive:
  • OPEN-O actors and their roles: Olga/Alex
  • Action Items

July 6 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • NFV-O and Common TOSCA project discussion: API and functionality. Parser and Workflow Engines etc. - Amir/Arthur/Lingli
  • Discuss NFVO and VNOB planning/open issues – Alex/Uri/Lingli
  • Life Cycle docs and naming (time permitting) - Gildas
  • Action Items

June 29 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Common-TOSCA Project Plan Update
  • Common-Services Project Plan Update
  • VNF-O Project Plan Update
  • Action Items


===June 29 2016: [[ARC62916| Meeting Notes]]===
Author: Casem Majd


===June 15 2016: [[615arcnotes | Meeting Notes]]===
Author: Casem Majd

 

1)      Opens - ?                                                             All                           (5 min)

2)      Models project update                                 Chengli                 (25 min)

3)      Use case walk through – looking for a presenter.

Idea is to ensure all projects have the basic idea off what new projects (and updated existing use cases) are expected to do and how they interact with other projects, based on Actor/Persona

4)      Mercury ARC “decision list “ / Opens

a.       S3P plans -                                          Helen                    (time permitting…)