Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Logistics

Tuesdays, 14:00 UTC
Slack: http://open-o-tsc.slack.com

Info for joining the meeting

Join the Meeting

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/173489969
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,173489969# or +16465588656,173489969#
Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 173 489 969
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=tujk2ELwg43SZgDPqB8fffEetH5MNGpp

TSC Meetings

April 18, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • RC2 Release Status: Gildas
  • Draft Release Notes: Gildas
  • Education Materials

April 11, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  1. Release Management and planning for RC2 (Gildas). 

April 7, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. Chairman’s remarks (Xiaodong, Chris)
  2. Release management and coordination (Gildas)
  3. VNF guidelines (Changli)
  4. ONAP transition (Mark Cohn, Chris)
    • Plan
    • Education
    • Architecture

March 28, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. Release Management (Gildas)

  2. TSC meeting at ONS, Friday, April 7

  3. Project training videos for ONAP (requested by ONAP TSC members)

  4. WD04 walk-through (Maopeng)

March 21, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. RC0 and release management status review (Gildas)
  2. Integration & lab expectations/support 
    1. China Mobile Lab (Chengli)
  3. The importance of delivering Mercury on time (Chris)
  4.  GVNFM – WD04 discussion (review Maopeng’s walk-through)

     

March 14, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. Release management status (Gildas)

March 7, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. M4 Release status
  2. CSD4
  3. Next steps beyond Mercury

February 28, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. NAP and implications for OPEN-O and Mercury Release

  2. Release Management

February 21, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. Opens
  2. M3 Architectural check point – Gildas 
  3. Continue VoLTE walk through. Pls note the following proposal (trying to take into account areal walk through based on VoLTE and also the projects we have not reviewed yet)
  4. Run time: VoLTE deploy and ensure e2e connectivity and proper functionality 
    1. Client input 
    2. Common TOSCA 
    3. NFVO (skipping GSO) 
    4. SDN-O
    5. SDN HUB Driver (not sure it has any role for VoLTE)
    6. Ensuring E2e Connectivity ???

February 14, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1. Tuesday and Wednesday meetings for Architecture Walkthroughs. 

 

February 7, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  1. Release Status: Gildas
  2. Plan for Architecture Milestone: Gildas, Uri, Alex.
  3. Additional announcement: Trishan

January 31, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1.  Release Status
  2. Architecture Milestone M3

January 24, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1.  MultiVIM
  2. VNF SDK (including design tools)

  3. Release status, M2 Expectations, and M2 Template

January 17, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  1.  Release status (Gildas)
  2. Open Networking Summit (Marc)
  3.  Multi-VIM questions 
  4. VoLTE use case update (Lingli)
  5. China Telecom OPEN-O Lab update (Yi)

January 10, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  1. Release Management: confirm Mercury Release plan

January 3, 2017: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

    1. Review of Common Tosca project backlog (Arthur, Huabing)
    2. Review of Common Services project backlog (Huabing)
    3. Review of Mercury Release Plan (Chris, Gildas)

December 20, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • NFVO (20 min)
  • SDNO (20 min)
  • GS-O (20 min)

December 6th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Gui proposal (Tao Shen)

  • Shenzhen meeting and Release 2 high-level priorities (Chris)

  • Use case proposals

    • China Mobile – Lingli Deng

    • China Telecom – Chen Yan

November 29th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Confluence Migration Status (Gildas)

  • Policy proposal (Lizi) 

  • Gui proposal (Tao Shen) 

  • Multi-SDO Information Modeling presentation review 

November 22nd, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release 2 planning / retrospective survey / release management updates (Chris/Gildas)

  • Use case proposal (Lingli)

November 15th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Mercury Release Planning
  • OPEN-O G-VNFM Proposal

November 8th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Face to Face meetings in Baltimore.

October 24th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas L.)
  • Integration status. (Gary W.)
  • OPEN-O SFC-O Project (YiLiang L.)

October 18th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas L.)
  • Integration status. (Gary W.)
  • Modeling Project Discussion (Chengli W.)

October 11th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas L.)
  • Integration status. (Gary W.)

October 4th, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas L.)
  • Integration status. (Helen)

September 27, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas L.)
  • Integration status. (Gary W.)
  • Plug Test and Events update

September 20, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas L.)
  • Integration status. (Gary W.)
  • Modeling Project Proposal (Chengli W.)

September 13, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release status (Gildas)
  • Integration status. (Hellen)
  • IPR Status.(Bill)
  • Measuring metrics (Chris)

September 6, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Release management and current status (Gildas)
  • Integration team and status of code compiles. (Hellen)
  • IPR licensing.(Chris)

August 23, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Trishan de Lanerolle

Agenda

  • Committer elevation procedure (Gildas L.)
  • Developer on-boarding (Gildas L.)
  • SDO alignment model (e.g., ETSI, OASIS, MEF, etc.) (Chris D. & Uri E.)

 

August 16, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Status Report on the M2 Milestone: Gildas L.
  • OPEN-O IPR Policy: Chris D.

 

August 9, 2016: Meeting Notes


Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Status of Release Management: Gildas L.
  • Code Reviews, Gerrit and IPR Scan: Chris D.
  • Voting & Approval Procedures; and OPEN-O Community Rule/Practices: Chris D.
  • TSC Hackfest in Shanghai and Seattle: Chris D

August 2, 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Gildas Lanilis

Agenda

  • Linux Foundation Tool Chain by Andrew Grimberg
  • Release plan update. Expectation for M1 and M2 milestones

July 26 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Project Proposals Review: Alex V.
  • VNF-SDK API, NFV-O, and Integration and O-Parent projects
  • Action Items

July 19 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Project lifecycle: Gildas L.
  • Release review template: Gildas L.
  • Development practices : Gildas L.
  • Release Planning and Naming Convention: Chris D.
  • Action Items

July 12 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Release planning update (dates, use case, etc.): Chris
  • Release/Project Lifecycle : Chris
  • Action Items

July 5 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Use Case and sequence diagram presentation: Olga
  • Release naming and some of the lifecycle documents: Gildas
  • Action Items

June 28 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • GS-O project status: Brendan
  • SDN-O project status: Olga
  • Action Items

June 14 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Achievements at Shenzhen: Chris
  • Walk-through some of the open items: Uri
  • Action Items

June 08 2016: Kickoff meeting outcomes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • OPEN-O Meeting kickoff

June 01 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Service Modeling Roles needed for supporting OPEN-O Use Cases: Olga H
  • Planning for next week face-to-face meetings in Shenzhen: Marc C
  • Walk-through the TSC Charter: Chris D
  • Action Items

May 25 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Assessment of current OPEN-O budget: Hui D
  • Report on the OPEN-O discussions from Beijing : Olga H
  • Update on pre-marketing committee and other marketing activities: Jessie
  • Action Items

May 11 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • ManageIQ Presentation & Discussion
  • MEF LSO Reference Architecture
  • Seed Code Meeting Presentation
  • Action Items

May 04 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • ETSI NFV Update
  • MEF Forum Update
  • Work Plan
  • Architecture
  • Preparations for the May 17-19 meeting
  • ManafeIQ Presentation
  • Action Items

April 29 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Tiered or hierarchical service model proposal: Arthur B
  • Reviewed the OPEN-O functional architecture: Olga H
  • Discussed open architectural item – HA
  • Participation at OPNFV Summit
  • Discussion on Seed Code contributions
  • Preparation for next face-to-face meeting in China from May 17th to May 19th 2016
  • Presented the plan of work for the next 3 months: Marc C
  • Action Items

April 20 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Membership Agreement: Marc C
  • Plan of Work: Chris D
  • Release of Seed Code: Chris D.
  • Target Architecture
  • OPEN-O White Paper: Cas M
  • Name of Modules
  • Discussion on the model stack: Olga H
  • Q&A
  • Action Items

April 13 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Architecture Discussion
  • OPEN-O White Paper
  • Naming of OPEN-O Modules
  • Design-Time: ZhaoXing M
  • OPEN-O Layering and Descriptor Ownership: Olga H
  • Action Items

April 06 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Open-O Layering and Descriptor Ownership model: Uri E.
  • Action Items
  • Legend

March 31 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • White Paper
  • Cloud VPN Use Case
  • Traffic Steering Use Case
  • Action Items

March 23 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • White Paper
  • vCPE Use Case
  • Cross-domain Transport SDN
  • Action Items

March 14 2016: Meeting Notes

Author: Casem Majd

Agenda

  • Architecture
  • Action Items